One of our core activities is to carry out structural inspections for people who are buying houses.
Everybody wants to be absolutely sure that the house is not suffering from any kind of structural problem. They want to know that
- there is no found movement
- there is no crack damage anywhere
- the floors are flat and level
- the roof slopes are not sagging
- and that there is no dampness anywhere
In addition to advising the client on the structural condition of the house, we can also provide advice on what can be done in terms of taking walls down or extending it or whatever the buyer has in mind.
And this little extra service is all included in our fee. It’s one of our unique selling points.